Should I sign a medical release after an accident?

Watch the video to find an answer to this question. Attorney Loren Scott Etengoff explained the topic in complete detail.

Before providing information to a personal injury lawyer, you need to hire one. If you’re in or near Vancouver and thinking of filing an injury claim, it is imperative to speak with top Vancouver Injury Lawyer. contact the Etengoff Pak Law Group at (360) 342-9384 now.